Finally being able to remove my weave from the loom was really exciting & I couldn't wait to see how it looked.
I loved how the piece looked as a whole. Also I feel that I have managed to get across what I've wanted to all along. During the print workshop I felt as though I struggled to get the correct imagery. However during weave, having an actual image taken out of the equation I was able to concentrate more on the 'feel' of the project. I looked further into colour, tiny details, symmetry & pattern; while mixing the soft yarns with the scratchy texture I wanted to bring to my work.
Even though I liked my weave the way it was, I couldn't wait to cut it into samples.
There is a couple of favourites which I will be displaying for assessment.
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)
ReplyDeleteand of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)