Thursday, 3 November 2011

A part of my FMP.

For some reason, there is a lack of photographs from my FMP this past June. I seem to remember there being a couple on the show reel that was being shown on the projector at the final show. Getting in touch with my old tutors may be on the cards as I'd love to put some photographs on this blog. I can however show these:




I really enjoy working with collage, it gives me freedom to include little bits of everything & be as experimental as I like. There's always ways of including imagery, photographs, objects & texture.
My FMP was inspired by the traditional British seaside holiday which in more recent years has been making a comeback. I wanted to include all the things that I loved from my childhood & ending up basing the project on Blackpool. 
Blackpool is a place which often gets a bad reputation in the press, however I have always found it so charming & would happily spend many days of my summer there. It has all the pieces it needs to be the amazing seaside resort it used to be. It's just a shame that funding is always an issue in the age we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment