For the walls of the space I'm creating, I would like there to be a projection of colour that changes throughout the day, so for this I've created a short film as an example.
I created a series of colours & gradients in Photoshop, saved them as jpegs & imported them all into iMovie. I shortened the time as much as I could without losing the effect, just so the video itself doesn't drag on for too long as it is just an example.
Also, I felt that watching it with added sound made it more appealing.
It was my first ever attempt as using iMovie & it was a lot more simple than Final Cut Pro, hopefully I can use this for future projects.
For the projections I'm thinking there could be thin white fabric draped on each wall for the colours to be projected on to, this could help achieve the dream-like effect I'm after.
No comments:
Post a Comment